Instructions for Using the Advanced Property Search Site
1. From the main screen click on the office, retail, or land tab at the top to search for either office, retail, or land. NOTE: the default selection is industrial but there are currently no industrial properties listed so the search will return no results. Please select either office, retail, or land to begin your search.
2. To search for a property by size, enter a minimum and a maximum size and click search at the bottom of the page.
3. To search for properties specifically on Broughton or MLK/Montgomery, pull down the redevelopment zone name box, select Broughton or MLK/Montgomery, and click search at the bottom of the page.
4. Properties can also be searched by entering the name of a property in the property name box, a street in the street name box, or a parcel ID in the parcel ID box. For example, to see all properties available on Liberty Street enter Liberty into the street name box and click search at the bottom of the page.
5. To search for all available properties in greater downtown Savannah, leave all the boxes blank except for the submarket box which should be highlighted for Greater Downtown Savannah-this is the default setting. Click search at the bottom of the page.